Training used to be about building a workshop, reserving a classroom, and filling the seats.
Not anymore. Now leadership and employee development is focused on changing business results by helping employees behave differently. It’s all about making an impact.
That behavior change occurs when your employees gain new skills and/or develop new attitudes.
Some development works well in a classroom setting, but a whole lot of it is better suited for other delivery platforms:
- One-on-one coaching/mentoring
- Experiential learning events
- Self-directed e-learning
- On-demand videos and articles
- Developmental job assignments
And the list goes on.
Regardless of the delivery vehicle, our development services maintain two simple goals:
- Build practical skills that can be put to immediate use.
- Inspire learners to use those skills to improve performance.
With over 25 years and thousands of learning activities delivered, we know how to get results. If it involves people working together and increasing their professional effectiveness, we have probably developed and delivered a presentation on the topic.
Which of the following do leaders and employees within your organization need to do more often and with greater skill?
- Lead meetings that accomplish the stated objectives.
- Work out differences in a respectful manner.
- Reinforce their messages with effective body language.
- Work with people from other generations.
- Stop and prevent workplace bullying.
- Stay cool when stress levels start to build.
- Manage remote employees who don’t work in the office.
- Say what needs saying in a direct and respectful manner.
- Be strategic about how they introduce change within the organization.
- Keep employees engaged and productive.
- Build and lead a high-performance team.
These are just some of the skills we’ve helped employees develop. Here are topics laid out in a easy to read one-page format. It should give you a good idea of what’s available.
When you decide it’s time to start changing behaviors within the organization, contact us so that we can work together to identify your business objectives and then develop a program to accomplish that goal.