We plan and lead meetings that are fast, focused, and some even say fun. When time is short and results matter, you need a professional meeting facilitator.
A meeting facilitator can help
Think about how a meeting facilitator might help when…
- The meeting will be attended by several “strong personalities.”
- You’ve got to address an emotionally-charged issue.
- You are on your second or third try of attempting to reach a critical decision.
- You want your ideas considered but are afraid that speaking up will squelch participation by the rest of the team.
Even in the toughest situations, our clients have commented on how much they got done and how well they liked the process.
While we can lead any meeting for which you want the help, typically we are asked to facilitate the following types of meetings:
- Strategic planning
- Operational planning
- Problem solving
- General sessions at conferences or conventions
Our meeting services include:
- Agenda consultation
Meetings are tremendously expensive. Make sure yours produce results that justify the expense.